TellTims Customer Feedback Survey allows the company to better address its customers’ needs. Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey is the best place to tell us what you think. As part of the company’s official customer satisfaction survey, it conducts an online survey to gain more insight into its customers’ interests and feedback. They have 869 channels in the United States and 56 in the Persian Gulf.
This humble donut shop has gone through many changes, mergers, and partnerships throughout history. However, the brand has a proven track record with networks in the US, UK, and Asia.
This article will provide an easy method to take the Tim Hortons Experience Survey at TellTims, and you will be acknowledged by the rules & requirements and Tim Hortons Rewards.
Steps To Take Part In TellTims Survey
- First, grab your smartphone, laptop, or ensure other user devices and establish a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Tell Tims survey website at www.telltims.smg.com.
- Select the language you want.
- Enter a valid Tell Tim Horton’s search code to enter the Tim Horton Contest.
- Click on the button that says “Start.”
- Start by answering some questions honestly online.
- Rate and rate your experience with Tim Hortons during your visit.
- Assess customer service, food, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc. By Tim Hortons.
- Provide ratings and comments on your recent visiting experience.
- At last, enter your contact details.
- Once you’ve completed all of the survey tasks, click the “Submit” button, and you’ll be entered into Tim Horton’s drawing for a chance to win a TellTims Survey Code.
- That’s it, and you’ve successfully completed the Tell Tims survey.
- Make sure you redeem your Tim Hortons voucher within 30 days; otherwise, it will expire.
Following Are The Requirements To Take Part In Survey
- Fast and reliable internet service.
- A computer with a modern browser to access the Internet.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A receipt from Tim Hortons.
Tim Hortons Survey Guidelines And Requirements
There are certain basic rules and requirements officially set by Tell Tims that you must follow in order to pass the Tell Tims survey. Burger King provides similar survey on their official website MyBKExperience. The rules are as follows:
- The customer must be a legal resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in Tell Tims Survey.
- You have a basic knowledge of English or French.
- A laptop, computer, or cell phone with a network connection.
- You will need your receipt to complete the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey at the same time.
- Tim Hortons employees and their family members or immediate agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Offer will not be transferred elsewhere.
- A valid email address is required to receive a discount offer on your purchase.
- You can reply to the inquiry within 3 days after purchase.
- You can redeem your coupon within 30 days of participating in the survey.
- Coupons cannot be combined with other offers or special products.
- Limit one survey per guest every 7 days.
Why Tell Tims Survey From Tim Hortons?
The customer is a very important aspect of any business while the importance of increasing a business’ sales is also high. So how are sales increasing? If you want to increase your sales, it is imperative that your customers are satisfied. To satisfy your customers, you must first respect their wishes, but to know what your customers want, you have to know what they want. Tim Horton Company is conducting the TellTims team survey via telltims.com and conducting the TellTims survey.
Tell Tim’s Survey Hortons that you would like to know their downsides as a Tim Hortons customer because they would love to see the benefits of Tim Hortons in the future. Your contribution is extremely valuable to Tim Hortons. They want to make sure all their customers have the best experience possible. For that reason, they value your helpful feedback so they can improve in the areas that matter most to you.
They also want to take a few minutes to talk about their recent interaction with you. Therefore, you have the opportunity to tell them about your experience at Tim Hortons. Your contribution is critical to ensure they provide the best delivery and collection service to all their customers. They also want to know about your last order and what you can do to improve it in the future. We would like to inform you that Kroger also has a feedback program.
Your goal is to complete Tim Hortons’ Telltims survey on its official web portal, www.telltim.com. Tim Hortons is offering a free coupon for Tim Hortons in exchange for your honest feedback on the survey. You can easily find out what conditions you need to meet in this article for taking the Telltims Feedback Survey.
|English & Spanish
About Tell Tims
Tim Hortons isn’t just a fast food place, it’s not just a donut spot, and it’s not just a cafe. It’s more than that. Today, it has more than 4,800 stores around the world serving different types of fast food, including coffee donuts, bakers, and whatnot. Tim Horton’s is a Canadian multinational fast-food chain with 4,864 points of sale in 14 countries (as of December 13, 2018). The company was founded in Hamilton, Ontario, in 1964 by famous Canadian hockey player Tim Horton.
The chain’s first store opened on May 17, 1964, in Hamilton, Ontario, under the name “Tim Horton Donuts”; the name was later shortened to “Tim Horton” and later changed to “Tim Hortons” without the possessive apostrophe. As of September 2014, they had 3,600 channels in Canada. They have 869 channels in the United States and 56 in the Persian Gulf.
At Tim Hortons, the coffee and donut menu consists primarily of their standard offerings. They serve delicious hot waffles, iced coffee with maple syrup, freshly baked scones, coffee with maple syrup, cappuccino, and afternoon tea.
Lunch Menu at Tim Horton:
- TellTims’ BLT – Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich is a big hit.
- Chicken salad: a delicious salad ideal for weight loss.
- Turkey Bacon Club – Again, you can’t go wrong with bacon.
Tim Hortons offers sandwiches, soups, specialty coffees, and donuts at the small, family-friendly restaurant. Tim Horton’s Little Chicken Sandwich Soup is small in comparison to his other locations. Enjoy a delicious meal at Tim Hortons Café. A wide range of foods and beverages is available at affordable prices.
Telltims is Tim Hortons’ official customer satisfaction survey, which you can efficiently complete on his official website: www.Telltims.com.
The purpose of Tim Horton’s research is to obtain the most honest and truthful feedback possible from Tim Hortons customers. Using their input from the Telltims survey, the company is beginning to improve the Tim Hortons customer experience, menu, service, and facilities on the Tim Hortons website.
- Tim Hortons Official Website: www.timhortons.com
- Tim Hortons Search: telltims.com
- Tim Horton Customer Service: 1-888-601-1616
Rewards At www.telltims.com
To attract more people to participate in the survey, Tim Horton developed a rewards system. At the end of the study, you will receive a validation code that you will present on your next visit to the restaurant to receive a discount on the food you have purchased or even a free meal. Please be sure to give the validation code that you will receive within 30 days of purchase, as the code will no longer be valid after 30 days and cannot be used. You can quickly complete this survey on its official portal: www.Telltims.com. The purpose of Tim Horton’s research is to obtain the most honest and truthful feedback possible from Tim Hortons customers.
Each Tim Hortons customer who successfully completes the Tim Hortons online survey will receive Tim Horton’s vouchers. So quickly write the Tim Hortons coupon code on your receipt and keep it for your offer. When using the Tim Hortons coupon, get a free coffee on your next Tim Hortons purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does TellTims take a long time to complete?
It will take you about five minutes to complete the survey.
How can I respond to the TellTims survey in another way?
The only way to respond to the TellTims survey is online. An online survey is fast and can collect a large amount of data in a short amount of time compared to other methods where information takes days to arrive. Information can sometimes be lost or distorted along the way. For these reasons, Tim Horton’s administration decided to use the online method only.
How can I access TellTims if I’m having trouble?
If you are having difficulty joining TellTims, please re-enter your receipt information to ensure you have not entered any incorrect information. If you are still having problems, please contact the contacts at their websites for assistance.
- Telephone number: 1-888-601-1616 / +1 905 845 6511 (Canada)
- Email address: [email protected]
How secure is my information on TellTims?
The information you provide in the survey does not reveal your identity to readers, and if they are required to provide your identity, they should ask you first. That said, the system is protected from all hackers to ensure that the personal information you provide remains secure and doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
The Bottom Line
This article provides the rules and instructions for completing the Tim Hortons online survey. Now you will likely share your experience visiting Tim Hortons and hopefully earn Tim Hortons coupons by taking Telltims Survey with customer satisfaction survey at telltims.smg.com.
The information you provide in a survey can help drive change in a company. By providing the information, you are part of the decision-maker, as they take your opinion into account before making a decision. That said, no one would hate to save on some discounted parts.