The Tell Tims service allows customers to provide feedback on the brand’s products and services. Your honest feedback helps the company understand what you think of the brand. The survey demonstrates how much you value your customers’ opinions.
Thank you for participating in TellTims. Customers receive a validation code that can be used the next time they visit a restaurant. Meanwhile, management can get high-quality information and even identify which restaurants are heading in the wrong direction and correct them. As a result, customers can enjoy a restaurant that is ideal for them.
Eligibility Criteria For Tell Tim’s Survey
To participate in the Tell Tims survey, you must follow certain basic guidelines and requirements officially set by Tell Tims. The rules are as follows:
It is required that the customer is a legal resident of the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada.
- To participate in Tell Tims Survey, you must be at least 18 years old.
- A basic understanding of French or English is required.
- A laptop, computer, or cell phone that has a network connection.
- To complete the online survey, you will need your receipt.
- The survey can be taken simultaneously by each participant.
- The survey is not open to employees, their family members, or immediate agents of Tim Hortons.
- The offer cannot be transferred to another company.
- To receive a discount offer on your purchase, you need to provide a valid email address.
- You have three days after the purchase to reply to the inquiry.
- The coupon can be redeemed within 30 days of participating in the survey.
- It is not possible to combine coupons with other offers or special products.
- Each guest can only take one survey every seven days.
For any questions regarding the Tell Tims survey, call 1-888-601-1616. Customers interested in coupons and promotions should sign up for the Tim Hortons newsletter. This will provide coupons from time to time.